Pages

30 March 2013

Starry Starry Night

With eyes that watch the world and can't forget ..
Like the strangers that you've met ..
The ragged men .. in Ragged Cloths ..
The silver thorn .. a bloody rose ..
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow ..

Now I think I know ..
What you tried to say to me ..

For sure I know .. God I know .. and I wish I knew .. back then .. I wish I knew 

How you suffered for your sanity ..
How you tried to make them see ..

How I suffer for my sanity .. suffered for my sanity .. as far back as I remember .. back since the days I worked out how insane the world was .. how the lies just crumbled in the eyes of a child knee-high to a grasshopper .. I saw them lie .. and wanted me to lie .. and the only place to run away was within ..
How I tried to make them see ..


They would not listen .. they're not listening still ..
Perhaps they never will ?

For sure they never will .. for they did not love you .. and neither they did I .. and neither will they ever you ..

QED.


No comments: